Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
- Leads and coordinates the accounting activities of a team to secure that they are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently, and according to relevant accounting principles, regulations and standards, whether established by the company, by authorities or regulators
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend solutions for assigned tools, processes and solutions - Participate in continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Analytics insight and other tools to improve the service
- Run projects and process reference groups, investigate, learn and deploy new technologies for own service area
- Assist in communications to functional or operational areas
- Assist in day-to-day leadership and operational management for the respective team providing immediate supervision with an emphasis to coach and mentor team members and providing performance evaluation and feedback
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure actions relating to automated systems are executed in line with global processes
- Support external and internal financial audits and resolving audit findings
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in either Finance, Controlling, Acc Pay, Acc Rec, and/or Customer Service Managment.
- Ideally previous leadership and managerial experience (preferably in a multi-cultural environment)
- Genuine interest in people management
- Self-driven, communicates effectively, team player with the proven ability to build effective teams
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Global perspective
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement
- System/Tools experience in SAP, Office 365, Workday, Service Management, AI Digital Tools is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- An additional language is an advantage
What the company can offer
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us.