Your new company
Multinational manufacturing enterprise based in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
Your new Role
Under your responsibility will be the Planning, Procurement and Logistic areas, you will develop and implement operating plans that meet key performance objectives leading a experimented work team and assure effective relationships within the business. Responsible of the direct overall plant operations and staff functions in order to achieve customer, business, and corporate objectives regarding cost, quality, service, and growth while meeting all safety, health, and environmental requirements. Insure the successful deployment of the Division Manufacturing Strategy.
What you´ll need
- Extensive experience in manufacturing industries for a minimum of 8 – 9 years managing planning, procurement and logistics areas.
- Multiple responsibilities in manufacturing and engineering roles in plants and different divisions
- Experience in leading departments or organisations in meeting continuous improvement goals and step change performance.
- Manufacturing and/or engineering experiences throughout the product life cycle.
- Experience with global manufacturing, project experience or expatriate assignment.
- Finance analysis & manufacturing management, strong leadership skills, transformational vision, talent managing abilities, adaptability,
- SAP or related ERPs.
- Advanced English.
What you´ll receive
115.000 – 125.000 MXN + Superior law benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.