Your new company
Renamed multinational Beauty & Home Care Company based in Toluca.
Your new Role
As Strategic Sourcing Leader you will be responsible for developing sourcing activities to reduce costs, manage service levels and contractual process with contract manufacturers, execute purchasing for raw materials and packaging managing a spend above 15MM Eur, develop commodity roadmap, benchmark and cost breakdown analysis, generate cost saving projects, execute LTAs and rebates, identify, develop and qualify new vendors, oversee agreements, penalties and market screening, participate in strategic negotiations and contribute to global sourcing plans, provide service to Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Brazil sites and implement strong compliance policies generating a top level purchasing / sourcing department.
What you´ll need
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Minimum of 6 - 9 years of experience in sourcing / purchasing for multinational companies (preferably retail, food, drinks, beauty & home or chemicals)
- Vast experience implementing sourcing strategies, cost break down analysis and negotiating LTAs for raw materials and packaging.
- Extensive experience with contract manufacturing (payment terms, service level agreements, penalties and contract ratio).
- Desirable experience with multisite experience.
- Proactivity, teamwork, cultural openness and continuous improvement.
- ERP knowledge.
- Advanced English.
What you´ll get in return
70.000 – 78.000 MXN. + Superior Law Benefits Package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028364