One of the leading manufacturers in the methacrylate business. The company manufactures methyl methacrylate for the automotive, electronics and construction industries.
Your new role
- We are looking for candidates that already have experience with polymers (plastics: acrylics / methacrylate’s) that serves the automotive sector of appliances and electronics attending directly to Tier 1 moulders and indirectly to OEMs.
- Define account strategies, tactical plan, specific deliverables and needs to insure attainment of business objectives. Responsible to lead application of regional and global strategies in assigned sub-segment / territory.
- Call on OEMs, Tiers and global key accounts to maintain & grow the business, and, support initiatives, acting as key point of contact. Identify new target and prospect new customers.
- Develop new sales lead and manage opportunity pipeline and programs.
What you'll need to succeed
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of technical-sales experience in the plastic industry, and, 3 years’ experience in automotive working with OEMs and Tiers.
- The candidate must have the ability to work well with co-workers inside and outside of the organization; they need communication skills to build good relationships.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and possess the ability to take initiative, ownership and influence / motivate others. Very Good technology skills, specifically in SAP, CRM, and Microsoft Office are a must.
- Be open to travel
- ADVANCED ENGLISH
What you'll get in return
An attractive compensation package. with a salary between $ 50,000 - $ 55,000 MXN + benefits above the law
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028927
Manufactura y producción
Marketing y Comercial
Attractive compensation package
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Alejandra Albarracin, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Mexico City Office