Your new company
American manufacturing company leader of bathroom and kitchen products. Faucets, toilets, smart toilets, bathtubs, ceramics, among others
Your new role
Executes tactics and strategic marketing activities under supervision. Responsible for managing global product planning and driving new product development of key global projects for the assigned product lines to support regional market growth objectives and achieve global leadership position.
Responsible for maintaining a cooperative relationship with Regional Sales Managers, Management Teams, Global Channel Team, Marketing Communications, Legal, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Finance functions. Assume leadership in fostering a greater communication between regions and cultivating world-class global product Marketing community
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or related field required. MBA preferred. 4-6 years prior experience in Product Development – FIXTURES, with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results. At least 1-year experience with P&L and/or budgeting is required.
- Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail and accuracy and be a demonstrably creative thinker. Must possess substantial skills in written and oral communication with all levels of Management and with outside contacts. Internal Communication: For internal & partner use only.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specific Excel
- Travel: Approximately 30% international travel.
- Fluent English, Portuguese desirable
An attractive compensation package, salary between $70,000- 85,000 MXN + benefits above the law
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028966