A reknowned Tech company is looking for an HR Director in Mexico City.
As a pivotal position within this leading organisation, this role requires an experienced HR Leader.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategic staffing plan, compensation and benefit package, training and development,
- Compensations & Benefits, Training, Labor Relations, Organizational Development and Talent Attraction.
- Head of operative staff and corporate employees.
- In alliance with the Managing team, will be responsible for defining strategic objectives and priorities, and leading and supervising its delivery
- Create special programs to retain and develop talent.
- Exemplify company values and support the business in the completion of its mission and vision.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Send me your CV.