Your new company
Multinational medical devices manufacturing company
Your new role
As the liaison with the Ministries, regulators, and other Mexican public authorities, you will be responsible for obtaining the data/policy for the company's strategy, making suggestions based on your analysis of the budget breakdown, and monitoring the budget allocation process. You will also build relations with key external parties and lead the company's participation in major-related political and economic forums and symposiums. You will provide feedback, strategic advice, and counsel to relevant Business Units and support the medical device registration affairs team in Mexico. You will have to secure a regulatory environment and develop and execute government affairs initiatives to shape the environment for the company's products.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record in Mexican Government Relations and Strategic Communications at a federal and regional level.
- At least 4 years working in the medical devices and pharmaceutical industry.
- Be knowledgeable on the functioning of the Mexican Government institutions and stake-holders
- Have strong communication skills to convey a corporate position, be persuasive in discussion and debates, and be able to support a position with hard-data
- Translating Government Relations Activity into tangible business action & impact and the ability to translate strategy & activities into business value
- Strong team-worker, analytical, independent, and pro-active with a strong sense of ownership for projects and results
A salary between 150,000 - 165,000 MXN + Attractive Compensation Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.