The person in this role will be responsible for supporting the ESG / Sustainability Framework and executing on it to show progress in sustainability metrics including environmental goals and social responsibilities commitments.
- 8-10 years of experience (Environmental and Social Governance; ESG), preferably in an industrial, manufacturing, and/or agricultural setting.
- BS in Environmental and Social Sustainability (ESS), Environmental Science, Engineering, Communication or related field from an accredited university is required.
- Knowledge of Sustainability / ESG in industrial / manufacturing organization.
- Experience with operational and facility improvements to meet energy, water, and waste objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to represent business interests to internal team and 3rd parties.
- Advanced English.
Location: this position is based in Veracruz. The company provides for the moving expenses.
If you are interested in this position send me, you updated resume. #1028618