As a Health and Safety Manager your role will be to:
- Manage HSEQ systems
- Provide specialist advice on health, safety, environmental and quality strategies
- Coach safety and operations teams to create a positive safety culture aligned with the company’s principals.
- Train, coach and support country facilitators and coaches.
- Evaluate region performance against operating standards and KPIs
- Evaluate alongside country MDs the safety teams’ performance
- Ensure and facilitate best practices establishing a communications network across the region.
- Collaborate and consult with business teams to implement workplace health and safety standards with processes within the business.
- Develop and training of senior operations and Safety teams
- Monitor, review and manage terror events and emergencies to minimize reputational damage.
- 5-7 years of minimum experience
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Healthy and Safety Environment programs
- Change of management process experience
- Food and safety legislation, standards, and codes knowledge
- Work Health and Safety certificate, diploma, or degree in relevant filed
- Microsoft Office, Web-based applications
Location: Mexico City
- Availability to travel required
If you are interested in the position, please submit your updated CV. #1029008