Your new company
Multinational manufacturing medical devices company
Your new role
As Coordinator of Occupational Health you will maintain compliance and the requirements of the ISO IMS. You will be responsible for the supply and adequate conditions of PPE, first aid kids, and medical emergency equipment and services. You will ensure compliance concerning health safety protocols in all sites and develop health programs for occupational epidemiological surveillance, preventive medicine, well-being, and hygiene. You will be part of the Safety and Hygiene Commission of the Brigades and the Tactical Response team in emergencies and will be responsible for ensuring adequate response. You will also be in charge of budgeting and data protection. You will be part of the ESR committee, load permits and medical disabilities in the system, and acts as health manager in the notice of operation of the medical office before COFEPRIS.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5 years experience in Occupational Heath
- Extensive knowledge of Mexican normativity (e.g. SSA, STPS, FDA ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Industrial Hygiene, Medical emergencies and toxicology, ergonomy).
- Experience managing an industrial area, including budgeting, developing protocols and programs, and their follow-up, among others.
- Level of English: Advanced
- Structured, autonomous professional with problem-solving skills.
- ERP: Office, SAP, ergonomy software.
A salary between 31,000 - 36,000 MXN + Attractive Compensation Package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028561