Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
An Accounts Receivable Administrator perform defined transactional accounting services according to defined processes, securing efficient, accurate and on time delivery to the respective organization.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support resolving external and internal audit findings. Maintains the interface to the Business Unit Controlling network and Business contacts
- Maintain accurate financial records or account books, for example a creditors and debtors ledger, and sales, purchase, and cash journals
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics
What you'll get in return
- Associated or bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable role
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Preferred system experience –SAP (R/3 and S/4), Electronic Banking Software tools and Office 365
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1029158