Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
The service desk analyst develops and executes the service desk function for GBS SAS globally and works within the service line operations teams to execute this function. The role contributes to the development of new and/or improved services, tools, and processes, and supports the service development team by collecting and transferring knowledge and turning that knowledge into continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Associated or bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable role
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Preferred system experience –SAP (R/3 and S/4), Invoice Track, Ariba, and Office 365
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' #1029411