Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
The role is responsible for analyzing and setting realistic customer credit limits for the assigned geographic/business area. The role is responsible to set credit blocks and resolve credit issues with the business
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ experience from either Finance, Controlling, Acc Pay, Acc Rec, and/or Customer Service Mgmt.
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Deliver with quality and speed
- System/Tools experience in Office 365, SAP or another ERP tool
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1029181