Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
- Responsible for delivering all services agreed within the scope of sourcing administration services for our Regional operations
- Responsible for executing the global accounts payable process in an effective and cost-efficient way
- Responsible for the end to end invoice processing and settlement process
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, accounting principles, standards, and other agreed upon ways of working, within the accounts payable process
- Contributes to development of new and/or improved services, tools and processes through participation in projects and initiatives.
- Accountable for budget and to secure good cost management within own responsibility area
- Collaborates to improve stakeholder satisfaction and drive continuous efficiency improvement
- Responsible to secure close cooperation between the different organizational units across the organization within the accounts payable process
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the team/multiple teams by performing the employee management process for staff
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance area or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years working experience with 5 years’ experience in managing an accounts payable organization
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization, working with multiple stakeholders while balancing multiple priorities.
- Genuine interest in people management
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must be strategically agile in understanding all business components and how they fit together
- Leadership competencies
- Deliver with quality and speed and Drive Change and Engagement
- Preferred system experience –SAP (R/3 and S/4), Invoice Track, Ariba, and Office 365
What the company can offer
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. #1028643